Before shopping at Target there are a few things you should know. Target tends to be kind of funny on coupons. I suggest that when you are ready to take a trip to target you print the latest copy of the coupon policy (HERE) and throw it in your bag just in case you run into any issues which can happen from time to time. For those of you who are like me and don’t have time to sit and decipher some policy, you in luck I am going to summarize it so you can understand the basics and try to answer any questions I think someone would have.
Target will accept (1) Target store coupon (printed from the Target website , mobile coupons, or found in store/ in store ad.) and (1) manufacturer coupon per item. In addition To the two coupons you are also able to use Cartwheel ( Which I will explain in a couple of sentences.) for added savings as well.
- Target can refuse to accept any coupon as they see fit.
- You can only use 4 like coupons per day.
- Target does not give cash back or overage if your coupon is more then the price of the item your purchasing.
INTERNET PRINTABLE REQUIREMENTS
You internet printable has to have a scannable bar code.
- Target wont accept a coupon for a free item unless you have to buy something to receive the free item (ex. buy one get one free)
Mobile coupons are available by texting COUPONS to 827438
- When the cashier scans your bar code all applicable coupons will be applied at once.
You can not use a bogo coupon and cents/dollar off coupon.
- You CAN use a Target bogo and a manufacturer bogo together to get the item for free but again no others can be combine.
- You CAN use a manufacturer bogo coupon and a target cents/dollar off coupon together.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you do more then one gift card deal per transaction? – The answer is YES! You can do as many gift card deals as you want per transaction as long as you follow the coupon policy (no more then four like coupons per day).
- Mobile coupons.. – You can only use the mobile coupon for the specified item one time. EX. You buy three packs of toilet paper and you have a mobile coupon for $1.00 off one pack. The $1.oo off will only be applied one time not three. You can though ask your friends or family if they are willing to share their mobile coupon and have them forward you the link. Also different mobile coupons can be found by texting different words for example “SAVINGS” or “PACKITBACK” that sometimes include the same coupon. As long as it is a different bar coded message you can use more then one.
- Cartwheel – Cartwheel is a mobile app that offers a percent off certain items. When using Cartwheel and a Target coupon please not that Cartwheel will be calculated after the target coupon is applied but before the manufacturer coupon is applied. For example : you buy a gallon of milk at $3.60 you have a target coupon for $.60 off and a manufacture coupon for $.25 off as well as a Cartwheel offer of 5% off a gallon of milk. You purchase will look like this, $3.60 – $.60 = $3.00 – 5% = $2.85 – $.25 = the final cost of $2.60.
- YOU TELL ME! I will be happen to answer any question you may! Please feel free to email me at [email protected]