Start fall off the right way by baking a batch of delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. When the weather gets cold everyone in my household always asks for these cake like cookies. They are perfect for anytime of the year but, come fall they are a huge hit.
These cookies are the best of both worlds with if you love pumpkin pie and chocolate. The best part about these things is they are super easy to make and you can even put them in your muffin tin and pass them off as muffins!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don't Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.