This Beef & Broccoli Soba Bowl is quickly becoming a family favorite. Not only is it a quick and easy weeknight meal, but it is also incredibly healthy and a great way to get your kids to eat broccoli.
Being a busy mom, it can be difficult to find recipes that are family friendly, healthy and delicious. Thankfully, this recipe has helped us to minimize that battle.
The perfect addition to your weekly meal rotation, an Easy Beef & Broccoli Soba Bowl is the perfect way to feed your family, even if you are busy with extracurriculars, kids and work.
Easy Beef & Broccoli Soba Bowl
With this recipe, you can provide your family with a healthy and easy dinner on any day of the week, even if you are incredibly busy. Thankfully, this is also a good way to encourage your little ones to eat their vegetables as well, resulting in a less stressful family meal time.
How to Make Easy Beef & Broccoli Soba Bowl
- You will require approximately 8oz of soba noodles. If you don’t want to use soba noodles you can substitute any type of noodle you would prefer.
- You will want to make sure that you cook your soba noodles as per the package directions. Soba noodles are generally a buckwheat type noodle and while delicious can easily be overcooked. Overcooking your soba noodles can cause them to clump and become mushy. Make sure you don’t overcrowd the pot and set a timer.
- You can use fresh or frozen broccoli for this recipe, just make sure to pay close attention to the time you spend cooking it. Frozen broccoli can easily become mushy and overcooked if close attention is not paid.
- When cooking your steak, you can cook it to your preferred temperature. Use a meat thermometer to reach the desired internal temperature.
- The garlic and peppers are extremely important to this recipe. Not only do they add a fantastic flavor profile, but the really bring the sauce together.
- Toss ingredients together, including sauce and serve in small bowls. Top with green onion for a delicious flavor profile.
- Sriracha adds a delicious kick to this easy beef & broccoli soba bowl. You can add as little or as much as you desire according to your tastes.
- This recipe easily serves 4 people but can be doubled if cooking for a larger crowd.
Easy Beef & Broccoli Soba Bowl Recipe
Easy Beef & Broccoli Soba Bowl
- 8 oz. soba noodles or noodle of choice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. steak sliced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- green onion for garnishing
For the Sauce:
- ⅓ cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or ½ tea ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or more if desired
- Cook noodles per package directions. Add broccoli to water for the last 5 minutes of boil time. Drain noodles and broccoli.
- Wisk together sauce ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
- Warm tablespoon olive oil in skillet on medium heat. Add steak and cook until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook one minute more. Add broccoli and peppers. Continue to cook, about 5 minutes more.
- Add noodles to skillet and pour sauce over top. Toss in skillet to combine and saute about 3 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and top with diced green onion.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don't Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
If you are looking for another delicious and quick meal check out this Instant Pot Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice or Instant Pot Cashew Chicken!