Did you know that you can receive FREE or deeply discounted items just by agreeing to leave a fair unbiased review on Amazon? Its like paying with your opinion and yes it is that easy! Companies need valuable reviews for their products to boost their rankings and sales on Amazon. In turn, you the reviewer get to sample awesome products for free!
There are tons of ways to find Amazon products to review, but first, I suggest you head over to your Amazon account and write a quick review for two of your previous purchases. I was never one to review my purchases on amazon so I had a ton to choose from and I’m sure you do too. This gives companies something to look at when you apply to review their products (so make sure those reviews look good!).
While you’re on Amazon, make sure you swing over and complete your public profile. Write a little something about yourself, upload a picture, and most importantly add your email address. Some companies will look at other item reviews, decide they like the way they are written, and pitch directly to the reviewer. In order for you to receive these direct pitches you will need to have an email address so these companies will have some way of contacting you. Check out the one I received this morning for example:
It is also very important to know that you are not just getting free stuff for nothing. Companies depend on you to do your part and leave your review. When leaving a review, make sure everything is spelled correctly, grammatically correct, and so on so forth. Write good, quality reviews with 5 or more sentences and be sure to include the appropriate disclaimer: “I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.” OR “I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.” This will show them you are serious about reviewing.
If you plan on reviewing quite a few products at a time make sure you make a plan to organize your review due dates. Reviews are usually due with in 10 days of receiving your product but do vary depending on what site or review group you go through. Just grab a notebook and write down the name of the product, order date, where it came from (site, group, email ect.), and due date. This will help you stay on top of your reviews so you don’t fall behind and risk getting removed from the place you get your product from.
The first way to grab some free swag to review is signing up with these reviewing websites below. Don’t get discouraged if it takes a few days to be approved for something. I was just approved today for something I applied for over a week ago.
- AMZ Review Trader – This is by far one of my favorites. You can filter the products by price, date added, ect.
- Elite Deal Club – Great one to join! They send out daily emails and there are many products to choose from.
- SnagShout – – Sign up and choose your free or discounted deal. Once you leave your review on Amazon, you’ll be eligible to pick another deal!
- Tomoson – Connects you with companies that want their products reviewed in multiple places (Amazon, personal blogs, etc). You apply and if you’re accepted, you get the product free shipped through Amazon.
- Reviews 4 Free
- All Star Reviews – Sign up then they will send offers to you via email.
- iLoveToReview – Emails are sent out when new products are available.
- Review Loop – Review Loop is an invite-only Review Community. A current member can invite you or you can fill out the form for a chance to get in.
- Giveaway Service – Helps you connect with companies looking to get reviews on their products.
- Etekcity – Apply and they will contact you via email if you are accepted to the Citizen Program from Etekcity then you get to pick which product you want to review.
- Toilet Tree Product Review Club – They are full at this time but are slowly adding more people each week. Fill out the form to apply then they will contact you via email when you’re added.
- Secret Deals Club
- Product Review Club
- Amazing Deals Group – Sign up and receive a DealCoin to use to get the product you want. Write your honest Product Review on Amazon. Amazing Deals Group verifies when your Review is posted. You earn a new DealCoin to get another Deal!
- Shop With Reviews
These are just a few of the many sites available. Feel free to post any good one you find in the comments below so we can all sign up.
A second more unknown way to snag items would be to head over to Facebook and join some review groups. Each group has their own set of rules so make sure to read up on them before you opt in to anything. You can usually find everything you need to know about the group by reading the pinned post at the top of the group page. Most will require that you fill out a membership form with your amazon profile link upon joining.
If you need help finding your amazon profile link you can head over HERE and follow the step by step instructions (that even include photos!).
- Lady Luck Reviews
- Top Quality Reviewers
- B#/$! Here’s Your Review
- Amazon Reviewer Deals Alerts
- AMZ Happy Reviewers
- Top Ranking Reviewers
- Crunchy Mamas (and Papas) Amazon Review Group
- Vixen Reviews
Again these are just a few of the many groups on Facebook and feel free to post any others you find in the comments below.
I really love being able to review products and I am sure you will too. Even my three year old runs to the door when he see’s the UPS man! Just one last piece of advice, DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A DISCLOSURE! Amazon will reject your review and it doesn’t just hurt your review ranking but the sellers too. It can also lead to Amazon shutting your account down entirely (Yikes!).
Also, if you want to earn FREE amazon gift cards to help you grab some of the review items that are not free but deeply discounted, don’t forget to sign up for Swagbucks! I earned my first $5 gift card in like 20 minutes!
If you were able to grab some cool stuff, head over and show me a photo of your mail call!