First, to give you a fair warning, these S’mores Treats are highly addictive! They are ALWAYS gone in my house in less than one night! Originally I started out making these for my son as a special treat (bribe) for him to go pee on the potty, but now my husband loves them more than life itself. I am now making a pan a week it feels like!
When we made S’mores the traditional way, my son was not a big fan. He didn’t like the chocolate, wanted to only burn the marshmallow, and could’t quite get his mouth around the whole thing to take a real bite. It was a real mess. After pouring Golden Grahams into my sons cereal bowl, it hit me!
WE COULD TOTALLY USE THESE TO MAKE S’MORE THAT WERE JUST AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER THAN THE TRADITIONAL! With Golden Grahams as your graham cracker, melted butter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips, what more could you ask for.
With that, the S’mores Treat was born! Loved by both my toddler and my husband, they have become a real staple in my house all year long!
If you are looking for a cleaner, easier, more delicious way to eat S’mores, look no further! These S’mores Treats are no bake and require only 4 ingredients plus 5 minutes of your time!
Quick and Easy S’mores Treats
In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter. Add in marshmallows and keep stirring constantly until completely melted into a marshmallow crème sauce. Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, combine marshmallow crème sauce and Golden Grahams until they are completely coated.
Once completely coated, stir in frozen chocolate chips. (Freezing the cholate chips will help them keep their shape).
Grease a 9×13 pan and press S’mores down evenly with parchment paper.
Let cool for at least 15 minutes and enjoy!
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 10 oz bag regular marshmallows
- 1 box golden graham cereal
- 1-2 cups frozen chocolate chips depending on taste
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter. Add in marshmallows and keep stirring constantly until completely melted into a marshmallow crème sauce. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine marshmallow crème sauce and Golden Grahams until they are completely coated.
- Once completely coated, stir in frozen chocolate chips. (Freezing the chocolate chips will help them keep their shape).
- Grease a 9x13 pan and press S'mores down evenly with parchment paper.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don't Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
think broken graham crackers would work the same?
Yes, as long as the pieces were big enough.
These look amazing! My kids like to have a dessert in their lunch boxes and these would be perfect.