Have a box of strawberry cake mix laying around? Put it to good use and make awesome Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies with only 4 ingredients!
Cookies made from Cake Mix couldn’t be easier! Just dump in cake mix, add a few things, and you are good to go! They are so moist and delicious, everyone will think you made them completely from scratch! Package these with a pretty bow and you have a super easy gift for anyone (think Valentine’s Day, Christmas ect.)!
Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- cookie sheet
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Strawberry Cake
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Cooking Oil
- 2 Hershey's Bars chopped
- In a bowl add cake mix, eggs and cup of oil.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325
- Take a nickel size portion and roll in your hands into a ball.
- Gently press each ball into the chopped chocolate.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.