SwagBucks is one of my favorite ways to earn gift cards. I must not be the only one because they have officially paid out over 100 MILLION dollars in rewards to users! Not a member of Swagbucks? Join today! It’s hands down the easiest way to make money online, and it’s completely free!
Now let me just say, you will not get rich off using Swagbucks, but you can make enough to cover expenses (like Christmas!). Swagbucks can be a little confusing to make work for you at first. With a little trial and error, I figured out how to really make it work for me.
With a little commitment, you can easily earn $547 a year in gift cards for completing tasks on Swagbucks. These are all tasks that can easily be done while multi-tasking or sitting at your computer for work. Once you get the hang of it, it gets easier and easier.
How to earn the most Swagbucks
- Search the internet on Swagbucks. This is by far on of the easiest ways to earn Swagbucks without having to do too much of anything. You can either search directly on the Swagbucks homepage or just download the Swag button (that’s what I chose to do). If you do opt for the Swag Button, they are offering 50 Swagbucks just for downloading it!
After you download it you can simply set Swagbucks as your default search engine and earn Swagbucks without even thinking about it! Check out all the other things you can do with it:
- Print your coupons on Sawgbucks! This is one the most awesome thing ever! You will earn 10 Swagbucks for every coupon you redeem at your local grocery store! You must be patient with this one though, it can take up to 12 weeks after redemption for Swagbucks to show in your account. I just want to add from my personal experience that it has never taken me 12 weeks to see my Swagbucks, but times will differ on how fast some places process their coupons. You can find the printable coupons by clicking shop in the left menu and then selecting grocery coupons in the left menu.
- Take the daily poll. You will snag 1 Swagbuck everyday just by voting. You can find the daily poll in the side bar right under Redeem Your SB
- Complete the daily offer (formerly NOSO or No Obligation Special Offers). This one can seem a little tedious because you have to scroll through the offers, but keep in mind you don’t have to sign up for a single one to get your Swagbucks reward at the end.
- Get the Swagbucks TV App or watch directly on the Swagbucks site. If you are not on the computer that much, try downloading the app on your phone or tablet. You can let the app run continuously and that will allow you to earn a max 40 Swagbucks a day again without really doing anything. Keep an eye on your device thought, sometimes the videos pause and you will need to click play again.If you are watching from your computer, you can find Sawgbucks TV in the left menu bar labeled as watch. I usually turn these on while I’m working on the computer and let them run in the background. It’s a simple way to SLOWLY rack up some points while you are multi-tasking.
- Take Surveys. Swagbucks offers similar survey opportunities to paid survey opportunities, only you earn Swagbucks instead of cash. If you find you’re rarely qualifying for surveys, I’d skip the surveys and focus on some of the other more reliable earning opportunities.
- Play Swagbucks Games. Swagbucks offers a nice variety of flash-based quickie games which award you Swagbucks for every other time you start a play session, for a daily maximum of 10 Swagbucks.
- Meet your daily goal. Earn enough Swagbucks to meet your daily goal and get a bonus!
- Follow Swagbucks on Twitter, and watch for periodic SB codes!
Follow Swagbucks on Facebook, and watch for periodic SB codes!
Follow Swagbucks on Instagram for periodic SB codes!
Read the Swagbucks Blog and watch for periodic SB codes! (you can find the blog here)
- Refer friends. When you share your sign-up link, you earn referral Swagbucks when your friends sign up. You will continue to earn 10% for as long as your referral is active on Swagbucks, with no maximum limit! For example: When they earn 500 SB, you get 50 Swagbucks! The more active they are, the more you earn.
- Shop the special offers. If you do a lot off online shopping, this is going to be the easiest way for you to earn Swagbucks. Make a purchase from a participating vendor (like Amazon, Walmart, Target, ect.) and you earn Swagbucks per dollar spent. This usually ranges from 2-4 Swagbucks per dollar. Keep in mind, it takes about a month to credit to your account, but when it does, it’s acts as a nice boost to your daily earning!
How to earn $547 a year with SwagBucks
- 50 SB per week from using it as a search tool x 52 weeks = 2,600 SB per year
- 100 BONUS Swagcodes per month x 12 months = 1,200 SB per year
- Redeem 10 coupons per week (1o0 SB per week) x 52 weeks = 5,200 SB per year
- Take the daily poll per day at 1 SB x 365 days = 365 SB per year
- Take at least one survey per day at 60 SB x 365 = 21,900 SB per year
- Refer 10 friends and they each earn 1,000 SB = 1,000 SB per year
- Play videos on the Mobile App for 50 SB per day x 365 days = 18,250 SB per year
- Watch videos on your desktop or laptop 10 SB per day x 365 = 3,650 SB per year
- Play 2 games for 2 SB per day x 365 days = 730 SB per year
When you add that list up you get just over 54,700 Swagbucks which equals just $547 in gift cards. Keep in mind, this is just a passive list. Furthermore, if you stick to it, you can earn way more Swagbucks than that! Also, when redeeming Swagbucks for gift cards, the $5 Amazon.com gift card, for 450 SBs, gives you the most bang for your Swagbuck.
Also, you can only redeem 5 like prizes per month, so make sure that as soon as you earn 450 Swagbucks you purchase your Amazon gift card. Once your gift cards are verified and placed in your SwagBucks gift card account, you can then transfer them into your Amazon.com account.
I hope these tips help you make the most out of Swagbucks and your earning potential!
Looking for more money saving tips? Check out a whole category dedicated to them here!