Looking for an EASY non-candy Valentine to send with your kiddos to school this year? These Sip Sip Hooray Valentines only require a few silly straws, a hole punch, and a pair of scissors to make! The best part, you can even pick your straws up at your local dollar store!
Before Valentine’s Day rolls around, I am going to try to share with you a few of my favorite non-candy Valentines! Truth be told, my 5-year-old isn’t actually much of a sweets eater. I know, I can’t even believe I am saying that, but it’s true.
Every year, I try to put together a super easy candy free Valentine for him to pass out to his class. I figure I’m not the only mom that truly appreciates my little one not coming home with a truck load of candy they actually don’t even want to eat.
These Sip Sip Hooray Valentines are not only super cute, but also incredible simple! All you actually need are a few supplies like a hole punch, pair of scissors, and some silly straws to put these together. I have even included the Sip Sip Hooray printable for you! It prints in sheets of 10 so you don’t have to waste a ton of paper.
Because there is nothing like hot glue used, these valentines are perfect to be put together by little hands! You can make a whole class full for less than $10! That’s what I call a true mom win!
Sip Sip Hooray Valentines (with Printable)!
● Silly Straws – You can pick these up in the dollar store, but I did also find some cute ones on Amazon for compariable prices!
● Hole Punch
● Sip Sip Hooray Valentine Printable
1. Begin by cutting out the Valentines from the printable sheet.
2. Punch one hole on either side of each Valentine by the banner printed on them.
3. Slide a silly straw through the holes punched in the Valentines and position it where you like on your straw.
This is super cute and super fun! And I love how easy and inexpensive it is too!