This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
As a busy mom, I know how easy it can be to just order take out when dinnertime rolls around and you STILL don’t know what to cook. I implore you, PUT THE PHONE DOWN. What if I told you in 15 minutes you can have a “home cooked meal” that will impress every one? Hold on ladies, that’s just what we are going to do!
While shopping around my local Stop and Shop recently, I decided to take advantage of the promotional offer to purchase $20 of participating Tyson® frozen fully cooked chicken, Jimmy Dean® frozen breakfast and Sara Lee® frozen dessert items and save $5 off instantly (9/9 – 9/15). I am usually buying all of those items anyway, why not save some money!
My husband loves grabbing the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches on the way out the door in the morning. They take 3 minutes or less and save him so much money by not having to hit the drive thru line. We are also big fans of the Sara Lee cheesecake! After cooking dinner, are you really going to make dessert? NO WAY! Save yourself the headache and just slap one of those delicious cheesecakes on the table and watch how fast it gets devoured!
Not only does a deal please my thrifty side, but my lazy mom side loves it too! Oh and don’t be worried if you don’t have a Stop and Shop, you can grab the same at Giant Carlisle or Giant Landover too!!
Another big reason I am in love with this deal is because I get to stock up on Tyson fully cooked chicken. My son loves the chicken nuggets, my husband loves the wings, and I love the fully cooked chicken strips! Tyson is such a time saver and the perfect ingredient for 15 Minute Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole! #tysonfoods #jimmydean #saraleedesserts
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is always a big hit in my household no matter what season it is. It’s the easiest way to enjoy the chicken cordon bleu you love without all the work or cooking time. It’s as simple as boiling your pasta, warming your chicken and ham, and popping your dish into the oven for a few minutes!
This is the perfect solution for that hectic weeknight meal! Give it a try and see just how simple it really is. Also, be sure to get in on that amazing deal and save some money while you still have time!
15 Minute Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 3 qt Casserole Dish
- 12 oz rotini pasta 1 box
- 2 cups fully cooked chicken breast strips around 4 big strips
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese shredded
- 1 cup ham cooked and diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Stick your 3 quart casserole dish in while the oven preheats to save you some time melting the cheese.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook per directions on the box.
- On a large microwave safe plate, warm Tyson chicken strips enough to cut them into bite size pieces easily (about 2 - 2:30 minuets).
- In a small bowl, combine mozzarella and swiss cheeses with salt and pepper.
- In your casserole dish, layer half the noodles, ham and chicken with half the cheese. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients and cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!