Make fresh air fryer quiche in minutes with just two ingredients and a few seasonings!
Perfect for a healthy breakfast, an elegant lunch, or a light dinner. Add in ham, cheese, spinach or enjoy it as is. This crustless quiche is ready to serve in less than 20 minutes, making this recipe a winner!
An Easy Air Fryer Breakfast!
- Make your own frozen ham and cheese Quiche Lorraine from Trader Joe’s by adding in the extra ingredients, but the best part is that you don’t have to leave home, and it’s much more budget-friendly!
- It doesn’t take long to make air fryer quiche as a protein-packed breakfast, an energizing workday lunch, or even a post-workout snack.
- Crustless quiche is enjoying newfound popularity with the low-carb crowd! Eggs are readily available, affordable, and considered a superfood, and using the air fryer to make quiche saves on time and clean up! Even the batter can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator. Simply whisk the mixture before cooking.
- Make brunch quick and easy by cooking mini quiches in the morning, chill, and warming them in the oven before guests arrive. Offer a selection of toppings like salsa, chimichurri, or guacamole for guests.
Ingredients and Add-Ins
EGG MIXTURE: For the best flavor and fluffy texture, use whole milk and fresh, whole large eggs. For a richer version, substitute half and half or cream.
EXTRAS: Finely chopped broccoli, spinach, or shredded zucchini are excellent veggie choices. Other add-ins can be shredded cheddar, feta or blue cheese crumbles, sliced green onions, black olives, jalapenos, green chiles, or sun-dried tomatoes. It’s easy to make air fryer quiche a new recipe every time!
How to Make Air Fryer Quiche
- Whisk together all the ingredients and divide them equally into prepared ramekins.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes or until the centers are firm. Enjoy warm or chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Keep leftover air fryer quiche covered in the refrigerator for up to two days and enjoy it cold or reheat it in the air fryer for 4-7 minutes.
More Air Fryer Creations
Air Fryer Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Spray two 6 ounce (or three 4 ounce) ramekins with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared ramekins. If using any toppings, add them now.
- Place the ramekins in the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 14-16 minutes, or until the quiche is no longer wet in the center.
- Enjoy the quiche immediately or place it in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy. Discard after 2 days.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don’t Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Air Fryer Quiche Recipe