Make fresh air fryer quiche in minutes with just two main ingredients and a few seasonings!
Perfect for a healthy breakfast, an elegant lunch, or a light dinner. Add in ham, cheese, and spinach or enjoy it as is.
This crustless quiche is ready to serve in less than 20 minutes, making this recipe a winner!
An Easy Air Fryer Breakfast!
- Budget-friendly – Eggs are readily available, affordable, and considered a superfood, and using the air fryer to make quiche saves on time and clean up!
- Versatile – add in as many or as little mix-ins are you want! This versatile recipe can be customized to any preference!
- Protein-packed – Add in some chopped ham or shredded chicken for some extra protein-packed breakfast, an energizing workday lunch, or even a post-workout snack.
- Make ahead – This easy batter can be prepped ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. Simply whisk the mixture before cooking.
- Quick and easy – Cook these mini quiches in the morning, chill, and warm them in the oven before guests arrive. Offer a selection of toppings like salsa, chimichurri, or guacamole.
Ingredients and Add-Ins
EGG MIXTURE: For the best flavor and fluffy texture, use whole milk and fresh, whole large eggs. For a richer version, substitute half and half or cream.
SEASONINGS: Keep it easy with these pantry staples: salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You can switch up the flavor by adding taco seasoning or turn up the spice with some red chili flakes.
ADD-INS: Finely chopped broccoli, mushrooms, spinach, or shredded zucchini are excellent veggie choices. Other add-ins can be shredded cheddar, feta or blue cheese crumbles, sliced green onions, black olives, jalapenos, green chiles, or sun-dried tomatoes.
It’s easy to make air fryer quiche a new recipe every time!
How to Make Air Fryer Quiche
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Divide them equally into prepared ramekins.
- Cook until the centers are firm.
Enjoy warm or chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Keep leftover air fryer quiche covered in the refrigerator for up to two days and enjoy it cold or reheat it in the air fryer for 4-7 minutes.
More Air Fryer Creations
Air Fryer Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Spray two 6 ounce (or three 4 ounce) ramekins with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared ramekins. If using any toppings, add them now.
- Place the ramekins in the air fryer and cook at 350°F for 14-16 minutes, or until the quiche is no longer wet in the center.
- Enjoy the quiche immediately or place it in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy. Discard after 2 days.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don’t Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.