Everyone in the family is going to love these Air Fryer Pizza Rolls! They’re bite-sized perfection and make a simple dinner or quick snack.
If you’re questioning what to have for dinner, pizza is always the answer. The air fryer makes these pizza rolls quick and easy from scratch!
Why We Love These Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
The great part about cooking with an air fryer is that it gives you a healthier option to enjoy some of your favorite foods. This easy appetizer is quick to air fry and comes out nice and crispy!
- Easy to make and customize.
- Taste so much better than frozen pizza rolls.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Can be made ahead of time and frozen.
Ingredients for Pizza Rolls
Easy ingredients for an easy recipe! All you need to get started is listed below.
- Wonton Wrappers – Thse are usually found in the produce aisle or near the fresh noodles but they’re also sometimes in the freezer. Ask your grocer yif you don’t see them.
- Pizza Sauce – Use pizza sauce, tomato sauce, or marinara sauce. Make sure you’ve got extra for dipping.
- Cheese – Shredded mozzarella cheese or even a few slices of cheese strings make these easy.
- Egg – Beaten egg gives these a nice golden brown crust.
- Toppings: Add your favorite pizza toppings, make sure they’re finely chopped (and pre-cooked)
- Cheese: I love using mozzarella cheese but you can change it up with pepper jack or some parmesan cheese!
- Wonton Wrappers: Egg roll wrapped can be cut and used in this recipe. If you don’t have any, try little squares of pizza dough (although they’ll be different).
- Seasonings: Add a sprinkle of oregano, garlic powder, or basil.
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
You’re going to love how easy it is crispy pizza rolls in the air fryer. Forget store-bought – never again!
- Fill Wonton Wrappers: Spread out the wonton wrappers and add in the marinara, cheese, toppings per the recipe below.
- Seal: Seal the edges and brush with egg wash.
- Air Fry: Spray with cooking spray and cook in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Homemade pizza rolls are best eaten right away. And to be honest, you don’t even really need a side dish. Just find the perfect dipping sauce and get started.
Tips & Notes
- Prepare the them right on a small square of parchment paper and place the paper right in the air fryer for easy cleanup.
- If you’ve got Totino’s pizza rolls cook from frozen at 380°F for 5 minutes, shaking after 3 minutes.
- Store leftover pizza poppers in the fridge.
- Reheat leftover pizza rolls at 350°F for about 3 minutes.
Serving and Dipping
Use your favorite dipping sauce like extra marinara, ranch dressing, or cheese sauce.
How to store
If you do have leftovers, store them in the fridge in an air tight container.
How to reheat pizza rolls
Reheat pizza rolls by popping them back in the air fryer. They’ll cook very quickly so watch them closely.
What are some good topping suggestions for pizza?
Keep it simple! Pepperoni is always a good idea but so are veggies. Chop up a few onions and bell peppers and toss them inside with the cheese.
More Air Fryer Snacks
If you like eating meals from the air fryer, give these recipes a try:
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings as desired *see note
- 1 egg mixed with a tiny amount of water
- Spread out the wonton wrappers and start filling them.
- Add 1 teaspoon marinara sauce and 2 teaspoons of shredded cheese to each one. Add the pizza toppings you like and then brush the edges with water.
- Fold together two opposite corners and do the same with the other two opposite corners. This will make a square shape.
- Brush the tops with the beaten egg and then spray with cooking spray.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Add the pizza rolls to your air fryer in a single layer seam side down.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve with marinara sauce or ranch for dipping.