It’s official! I have put together for you one of THE BEST body scrubs for the cold winter season. This Winter Bliss Body Scrub will leave your skin feeling soft and glowing all over. Whether you’re dealing with greasy, ashy, or scaly “lizard” skin, this scrub is for you!
As the cooler weather rolls in, we’re more prone to dry, rough skin. Our summer-kissed tans fade, the moisture in the air dissipates, and our bodies beg for a little more love.
Winter wreaks havoc on our skin, and body scrubs are great for exfoliating. They slough away dead skin cells and nourish the new skin beneath.
Exfoliation is an important step to bringing our winter body back to its original softness. This easy step shouldn’t be forgotten: it kick-starts your skin’s renewal system, by removing dead skin cells, and brings forward the fresher skin underneath. Not only does this skin feel better, it looks better, too.
Plus, with the holidays around the corner, this Winter Bliss Body Scrub will get you in a festive mood and is perfect for gift giving, too! Just attach a cute snowflake printable tag and your have the perfect all natural gift to give!
Looking for another scrub option? Check out this All Natural Peppermint Sugar Scrub!
All Natural Winter Bliss Body Scrub
- In a medium sized bowl mix together sea salt, apple cider vinegar, and almond oil until well mixed.
- Add 20 drops of lavender essential oil and 15 drops of tea tree oil and combine.
- Take half of the mixture and put it into another bowl.
- Add a drop or two of blue food coloring into one of the portions until you reach the color of snowflake blue you would like
- In Mason jar, alternate blue and white layers of scrub to create a snowy effect. Press scrub mixture down with a spoon to compact between layers.
- Attach a cute snowflake label to your jar and you have a great DIY gift anyone will be sure to love!