There is almost nothing better than fresh baked bread, but it can be so time consuming to make. This Instant Pot Bread recipe is perfect for those who want fresh and delicious bread without the mass amount of time spent to make it.
There are so many things that a beautiful loaf of fresh baked bread can be paired with. Whether you are making soup, sandwiches or even just enjoying it with a little dab of butter, bread is a great accompaniment. While making bread is usually quite time consuming, requiring several different kitchen tools, this Instant pot bread is a life saver.
When it comes to delicious fresh baked bread, this recipe is sure to provide you with a delicious flavor and perfect texture. Your family is going to be in awe of your efforts, and you will be enjoying delicious food in what seems like no time.
How to Make Instant Pot Bread
While bread is usually extremely time consuming to make, this recipe is quick, easy and delicious. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time.
- To get started, line and grease a 6-8” cake pan. You will want to ensure that this pan fits easily inside your Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet inside your instant pot, adding in 1 cup of warm water.
- In a large bowl, combine the water, yeast, salt and sugar.
- Allow the yeast to proof for approximately 5 minutes before you add the flour.
- Gently add in the flour and keep in mind that this recipe doesn’t require any kneading. Just mix the dough by hand until no dry patches are left.
- Fold the prepared dough out into the cake pan in the Instant Pot and place the lid on top. You don’t need to secure the lid.
- Using the “Yogurt” setting on the IP, allow the dough to rise for about 1 hour.
- Use parchment paper to line the pan.
What Pairs Well with Fresh Baked Instant Pot Bread?
Fresh bread is easily enjoyed on its own. The soft, warm texture makes it difficult to resist eating it all in one sitting, but if you want to enjoy it alongside something else, there are several foods that pair well with this fresh baked instant pot bread.
- French Toast
Instant Pot Bread
- 6 qt Instant Pot
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast 1 packet
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Line a 6-8" cake pan with parchment paper. Ensure it can easily fit inside your instant pot.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- In a large bowl, combine the water, yeast, and sugar. Let the yeast proof for about 5 minutes or until foamy, then add the flour and salt.
- This is a no-knead recipe, so just continue mixing the dough by hand until no dry patches appear.
- Place the dough in the lined pan.
- Place the cake pan in the IP and gently place the lid on top (do not need to secure).
- Select the "Yogurt" setting and let the dough rise for about 1 hour or until doubled. If your Instant Pot has a temperature option, choose "low".
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Remove the baking pan from the Instant Pot and place it into the oven (or see note for a loaf).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a rack.