No one can say no to this sweet and creamy easy 5 ingredient corn casserole!
Not only is it delicious, but it’s also made in one dish and two steps; just mix and bake! This Pinterest favorite will become a year-round favorite! Best of all, you can change it up with different seasonings or add-ins every time you make it!
5 Ingredient Corn Casserole
- Jiffy corn muffin mix is easy to find, affordable, and super versatile! It bakes up perfectly into a bread pudding texture that can be served hot or cold as a hearty side dish.
- Bigger families with busy schedules will appreciate this recipe because it’s super easy to add extra veggies and even leftover meat!
- Add this crowd-pleasing dish to a crock pot and let guests help themselves! It goes perfectly with air fryer burgers and 20-minute chili.
Ingredients and Variations
CORN BREAD MIX: Jiffy Instant Cornbread Mix is the standard here, but any brand works. This is the time to add any extra seasonings like a packet of taco or chili seasoning.
SOUR CREAM: Greek yogurt or even softened cubes of cream cheese balance out the sweet flavor of the creamed corn.
CREAMED CORN: Frozen corn niblets or a can of drained corn can be used to bulk up the recipe if desired.
EGGS: Whisk eggs before adding them to the rest of the recipe so they help the casserole bake up extra fluffy.
ADD-INS: Toss in your favorite bag of frozen vegetable medley (no need to thaw), diced tomatoes, or green chiles. For proteins, choose diced ham or slices of summer sausage. Sprinkle on breadcrumbs for a crispier topping, if desired.
How to Make Corn Casserole
- This is the easy part! Mix all of the ingredients in a casserole dish and bake until the top is golden brown.
Serve hot or chilled.
Can You Make Ahead of Time?
To make ahead, assemble, cover, and keep in the refrigerator until ready to bake, or bake in advance and keep chilled in the refrigerator until ready to reheat.
Storing Corn Casserole
- Corn casserole can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, and will keep in the freezer up to 3 months.
- Cool to room temperature before wrapping in plastic and freezing.
- To reheat, place in a foil-covered dish and bake at 350° until heated through.
More Delicious Side Dish Recipes
- Stove Top Stuffing Recipe– Savory
- Air Fryer Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes – Fluffy
- Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes – Sweet
- Instant Pot Bread – Comforting
5 Ingredient Corn Casserole
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 8.5 ounce package Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can creamed corn 14.75 oz
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2 qt baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into the prepared dish.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don’t Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this 5 Ingredient Corn Casserole Recipe