Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- 5 medium baked russet potatoes cooled
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green onion diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 2.5 qt. baking dish.
- Scoop the potato flesh out of the skins (reserve skins for another recipe). Roughly chop the potato into ½" pieces and spread them evenly into the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl mix together the sour cream, milk, green onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread the sour cream mixture evenly over the potatoes. Top with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until potatoes are hot and cheese is golden and bubbly.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don't Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.