Everyone will love this air fryer pork tenderloin recipe!
Juicy and tender cuts of pork are infused with savory seasonings and ready to serve in minutes!
An Easy Yet Elegant Entree!
- Mild-flavored pork tenderloins are lightly seasoned with a flavorful spice blend. This entree goes with any side dish or salad!
- Cook air fryer pork tenderloin from start to finish in less than half the time it takes to oven-bake them with no pans to wash! Whether you have a tray, basket, or rotisserie-style air fryer, pork tenderloins always come out juicy and tender!
- Perfect for weekly meal prep, simply store it in the refrigerator and use it all week in your favorite recipes!
Ingredients and Variations
Pork Tenderloins – Be sure to get a pork tenderloin instead of pork loin. The tenderloin is about 2” thick and comes in smaller packages of 1 or 2 lbs. Frozen tenderloins can be used, simply thaw them a little by cooking them for about 5 minutes at 450°F before adding the seasoning. Be sure to pat fresh or thawed pork tenderloins with a clean paper towel so the seasonings will adhere better.
Seasonings – Any seasoning blend will do, but we like this recipe because other herbs or spices can be added to the mix like cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, or red chili flakes. Honey or maple syrup can be used in place of brown sugar if desired. Leftover bacon grease can be used in place of olive oil and will add a smoky flavor to the pork
Extras – Punch up the flavor by wrapping a slice or two of bacon around each tenderloin after they’re seasoned and before cooking. Or, For a more breaded exterior, mix in some Panko breadcrumbs or parmesan cheese into the seasoning.
How to Air Fry Pork Tenderloin
It doesn’t take long to get juicy, flavorful pork tenderloins from the air fryer, but always refer to the manual for specific power levels and times.
- Pat pork tenderloins dry with a clean paper towel, rub with oil and then rub the spice mix over the pieces, making sure to coat them thoroughly.
- Lay the seasoned pork tenderloin in a single layer in the air fryer and cook about 20 minutes, flipping the meat halfway through (as per the recipe below).
- When a meat thermometer reads 145°F, turn the air fryer off and let the tenderloins rest about 5 minutes (this allows for the juices to get reabsorbed back into the meat.
What to Serve with Pork Tenderloin
Serve with a side of maple glazed carrots, a yummy corn casserole, a tangy salad, and a thick slice of homemade bread! For the perfect dessert, try making this fantastic Instant Pot ginger cake with bourbon frosting.
Keep leftover air fryer pork tenderloin in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or freeze in zippered bags for up to 4 weeks. Reheat portions in the air fryer and add slices to fajitas with roasted bell peppers, or add chunks to a hearty Cajun 15-Bean soup.
Side Dishes to Serve with Pork Tenderloin
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound total)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried mustard
- Grease the air fryer basket with olive oil spray and set it aside.
- Pat pork tenderloins dry with a paper towel and rub them with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and dried mustard.
- Rub the spice mix all over the pork, making sure to coat it on all sides.
- Transfer the pork to the air fryer and cook at 400°F for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Check the internal temperature of the pork with an instant-read thermometer. The pork is ready to serve when the temperature registers 145°F.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©I Don’t Have Time For That. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe